Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time Warp

It's been a month since my boyfriend left.

Those of you who don't know me are probably thinking I've gone through some kind of breakup. This is not the case. I'm in a long distance relationship and we see each other every 4 months on average. It's not easy but it's worth it.

Anyway, so I was looking at the calendar today and realized it's been just over a month. He left on October 28th. It seems like so long ago.

But it's only a month.

It's weird how time bends like that. It warps itself so that a month can be a long time or a short time, depending. A lot has happened in the last month, and yet when you look at a calendar and see that it's only four and a half weeks, it kind of boggles the mind.

It's hard to wrap your head around sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment