Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laced With Poison

Sometimes your words are laced with poison
Sometimes your eyes are all aflame
Sometimes your smile doesn't touch your eyes
Sometimes your whisper burns with pain

Somewhere along the way you found me
Somewhere you saw me on my knees
Somewhere I gave up what I beleived in
Somewhere I learned how not to breathe

Somehow you thought you had the answers
Somehow I tried to break away
Somehow you fought to be alright
Somehow I found the wrong words to say

Sometimes I wonder where we're going
Sometimes I know it will not last
Sometimes I fear the future's darkness
Sometimes I run, run from the past

I never knew I'd feel this pain
I never knew life loses light
I never knew you'd shake my faith
I never knew I'd lose this fight

No comments:

Post a Comment