Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life Is Good

I realized since my last post that it's not my musical abilities that have diminished; it's my perception of them that has changed. I wrote some decent stuff even a few years ago, when I wasn't so concerned with the result. It comes down to confidence in the end, I guess.

I love my writers group and every person in it. It's definitely the highlight of my week. I'm going to miss it when I go to PEI and Gros Morne, although I'm sure the trip will help me fight my withdrawal. It's going to be cool to finally see some more of Newfoundland. I can't believe I've been here for five years and haven't been past Spread Eagle! Now, I have been to Labrador...

Life has been pretty good since I got back from Vancouver. Lots of new friends and some old ones that I've gotten to know better. Vancouver changed me in good ways, even though overall it wasn't the best experience for me. Or maybe because of that. Definitely because of that.

This weekend has been amazing too. I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment